Shopping is easier than you think!
4000 L lasting clear water
Removes 17 substances & 99.999% of bacteria with 4-stage filtering
High performance activated carbon developed with Panasonic’s unique technology
Increased high performance activated carbon 170% in weight compared with PJ-225R
The LCD shows you the eXact time to replace the cartridge
Product name: TK-CJ600
Dimensions (width X depth X height): 135 mm (W) X 120 mm (D) X 75 mm (H)
Weight: ApproX. 690 g (ApproX. 890 g when full of water)
Water temperature when using the main unit: Purified Water : Under 35 C (Unpurified/shower : Under 80 C)
Minimum usable dynamic water pressure: 70 kPa
Filtration flow volume: 1.8 L / min [At water pressure 100 kPa]
Cartridge installed in the unit: TK-CJ600C-EX
Free residual chlorine: 4000 L *1
Turbidity: 4000 L *2
Total trihalomethane: 4000 L *1
Bromodichloromethane: 4000 L *1
Dibromochloromethane: 4000 L *1
Bromoform: 4000 L *1
Tetrachloroethylene: 4000 L *1
Trichloroethylene: 4000 L *1
CAT (pesticide): 4000 L *1
2-MIB (mold smell): 4000 L *1
Soluble lead: 4000 L *1
Benzene: 4000 L *1
Geosmin (mold smell): 4000 L *1
Phenols: 4000 L *1
Carbon tetrachloride: 4000 L *3
Iron (particulate form): Can be removed. *4:
Aluminum (neutral): Can be removed. *4:
Replacement timing guideline for the filter (cartridge): ApproX. 1 year (10 L of purified water used a day) [ApproX. 6 months (20 L of purified water used a day)] *5
Type of material used: ABS resin
Filter material: Non-woven fabric filter, Activated carbon, Ceramic, Hollow fiber membrane
Components which cannot be filtered out: Iron dissolved in water, heavy metals (silver, copper, etc.), salt (seawater)
/ All figures given are for a water temperature of 20 C.
/ This product cannot convert hard water into soft water.
* 1: This value is for a removal rate of 80 % based on JIS S 3201 tests.
* 2: This value is for a filtration flow volume of 50 % based on JIS S 3201 tests.
* 3: This value is for a removal rate of 80 % based on specification standard tests (JWPAS B standards) stipulated by the Japan Water Purified Association (JWPA).
* 4: This substance is for a removal rate of 80 % based on specification standard tests (JWPAS B standards) stipulated by the Japan Water Purified Association (JWPA). Note that it is not stipulated as part of purification capacity.
* 5: This may be significantly shorter depending on the volume of water used, water quality and water pressure.
There are no inquiries yet.